Room Rates, Terms & Conditions
£90 per night room rate
£75 per night Single occupancy discount Off Peak (October to April excluding Bank Holidays & Easter)
Z Bed ages 5 to 12 years: £15 per night in addition to the appropriate single or double occupancy rates
Minimum stay 2 nights at weekends and room rate from March through to the end of October and all Bank Holidays.
SHEPHERDS HUT PRICES FOR 2017 (MAX 2 PEOPLE)
£60 per night
Minimum stay 2 nights at weekends from May through September and all Bank Holidays
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICING AVAILABLE IF BOOKING IN CONJUNCTION WITH ONE OF OUR ROOMS
We do not normally accept dogs to stay in rooms except by individual special arrangement where a charge of £10 may be made.
WE ALSO STAY OPEN OVER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR, BUT WILL OPERATE ON A ROOM ONLY BASIS.
PLEASE CALL DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS OR USE THE ENQUIRE NOW BUTTON TO CHECK AVAILABILITY WITH US AS YOU CAN’T BOOK ONLINE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Arrivals and departures
- Please let us know what time you anticipate arriving. Guests are requested to check in between 17:00 and 21:00. If you would like to occupy your room earlier or later, please contact us to see if this might be possible. We will normally welcome you in person, if this is not possible we will contact you to let you know the arrangements for collecting your keys. We also reserve the right to amend your room as is necessary to accommodate all bookings.
- You are requested to check-out by 10:30am. Please ask if you would like to keep your room a little longer, and we will see if it is possible. A half day charge will be made if you stay beyond 10.30 am without prior agreement.
Bookings, Cancellation and Payment
- No deposit will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later 100% of the 1st night will be charged. In case of a no show, then 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- We accept cash & card payment only.
- The invoice price must be settled in full before guests depart.
Smoking, children and pets
- We are a non-smoking establishment
- Children aged between 5 & 12 years are very welcome. A Z bed can be provided for a child up to the age of 12 years sharing a parents’ bedroom.
- Dogs may be accepted, but only by prior arrangement.