We have read and understood the lengthy Government guidance for people who work or run guest accommodation, and have come up with a simple strategy for managing risk, keeping things clean, and keeping guests safe.
Bookings & Payment
- For the time being we will only be able to accept bookings for 2 nights or more
- We may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information for the Governments Test & Trace.
- We will pre-authenticate your payment method 6 days before you check-in.
- We will assume you are happy for us to charge the payment method used at the time of booking.
- Self check-in is an option for all guests - we simply leave the (disinfected) keys in the utility room for you to collect and let yourselves in.
- Guests have their own private entrance so no direct contact with the host is needed, however we har happy to meet and greet from a safe distance if you would prefer
- If you would like us to greet you, we would request that you adhere to an arrival time which we will agree with you in advance of your visit. Please phone to let us know if you are unavoidably delayed.
- You can rest assured that we have got it covered! Every surface, light switch, door handle, tap, banister etc.. will be disinfected inbetween guests.
- We are making Hand Sanitiser available in our lobby and breakfast room and bedrooms
- Any unnecessary soft furnishings have been removed from the bedrooms, so that everything can be cleaned between occupations
- All sheets and towels are washed at a high temperature, and have been quarantined for 72 hours before being used to make up beds.
- All pillows will be rotated so that they can be quarantined for 72 hours before re-use.
- Cleaning staff wear masks, gloves, aprons, and all cleaning cloths and protective clothing are disposed of after each use.
- We will NOT service your room during your stay, but a bottle of anti-viral spray will be available with J-cloths and sponge in each room.
Please ask at any time if you need any additional teas and coffees or toiletries.
- Although we can safely seat guests at s distance of '1 meter plus' in our breakfast room, we know that some people would prefer to have more space, that is why we have decided to stagger the breakfast times
- We will agree a time for you to come and enjoy breakfast in the breakfast room, or outside on the patio
- The self-serve buffet will not be available, but we will still serve all the buffet ingredients and a cooked breakfast.
- We will ask that you use the same table each morning.
- Whilst serving you we will wear facemasks and aprons and adhere to a regular handwashing schedule
- We will serve your pre-ordered breakfast onto the servery area of the breakfast room
We very much hope that despite these measures you will have a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable stay with us in beautiful Dorset.
If you have any concerns about our Covid-19 strategy - Please call David or Lorna on: 01929 472641, call or text: 07966 362686, or email email@example.com